- World Cup Special Lunch Menu - Monday 18th June 2018 14th June 2018
- Royal Wedding Lunchtime Special Menu 8th May 2018
- And the winner of the football raffle is....... 4th May 2018
Welcome to Class 6!
What a pleasure it is to welcome you all to our Class 6 webpage. Here, you will find plenty of useful information regarding the exciting learning taking place this year. The webpage is updated regularly, so please remember to visit it often.
- If you would like to contact me, please arrange a face to face meeting at school or send me an email using the following address: email@example.com
- We no longer use Boomerang Books. Children have a Reading Record Diary which we expect the children to record their Daily reading in.
-The date of our first class assembly is Friday 14th September at 2.30pm
- P.E will take place on Tuesday afternoons. Please ensure your child has their P.E kit in school on these days.
-It is really important that children stay hydrated throughout the school day, and it would be very beneficial for children to have their water bottles available every day.
-This year, it will not be necessary for children to bring pencil cases to school. They will have all equipment needed available to them in school.
-We would like to start this section by thanking the fantastic support we get from parents and guardians regarding homework; it is greatly appreciated.
-Homework is handed out every Friday and collected in the following Wednesday.
-We love reading and encourage children to read as much as possible as it has a profound impact on their learning. Children will still receive a reading target which they have one week to complete. This will be checked by a member of staff in our weekly reading lessons.
-As well as their reading target, children will also be required to complete the following tasks:
All of the tasks should take no longer than twenty minutes each. Each task will have been discussed with the children beforehand.
-If your child does not understand any of the homework they have been set, a member of the Class 6 team will gladly help them complete it as long as they have been made aware of this by Monday.
Helpful Websites and Documents
Below, you will find many links and resources which you may find useful to aid your child's education and learning.