- Half price book sale 1st April 2019
- Pancake Day Special Lunch Menu - Tuesday 5th March 2019 28th February 2019
- YOU CAN NOW AMEND YOUR SCHOOLMONEY PASSWORDS! 12th February 2019
Welcome to Class 4!
Class Teachers: Mrs Moore & Mrs Charity
Teaching Assistant: Mrs Purser
Maths - This half term we will be focusing on money.
Literacy - The children will be writing explanation texts for different science investigations.
Science - Children will be investigating evaporation, condensation, precipitation and the water cycle.
Geography - We will be researching seas and oceans.
You will find the following websites useful:
Year 4 have created their own family tree for homework and we were super impressed! Well done!
Well done to the children who gained their Bronze Handwriting Award today! Well done!
Important things to remember:
- Don't forget your PE kit on Thursdays.
- Homework is due in every Wednesday and goes back out again on Friday.
- Mrs Moore teaches the class on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Mrs Charity teaches the class on Thursday and Friday.
Please feel free to contact us via email if your have any questions or would like to make us aware of something.
Mrs Moore: email@example.com
Mrs Charity: firstname.lastname@example.org